At Fox Rockett Studio, we respect your privacy. We understand that by providing us with your personal information you are entrusting us to keep it private. We take this act of trust very seriously.
The information that we collect
- Details of your visit to this website & the resources that you accessed; including, but not limited to: traffic data, location data, hardware and software being used and other communication data. None of this information allows us to identify you specifically as an individual.
As mentioned above, we gather information about your computer for our services & to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website.
What are cookies? — Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
The information does not identify you personally. At all. It is statistical data about visitors & their use of this site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Use of Your Information
Any information we collect & store directly relating to you is primarily collected when you enquire about our services using either our contact form or emailing us. This data is used to enable us to provide our services to you. We may use this information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products or services which we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically. So, transmission of such data is therefore sent entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever
Access To Information
For your own knowledge, the really rather smart Data Protection Act 1998 ensures strict adherence to the 8 principles that underpin it. Data must:
- Be processed fairly and lawfully
- Be obtained only for specified, lawful purposes
- Be adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Be accurate and updated regularly
- Not be held for any longer than required
- Be processed according to the rights of the data subjects
- Be protected accordingly
- Not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), unless the destination complies with adequate protection criteria
and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) gives you:
- the right of access to the information that we hold about you
- the right of rectification/correction of the information that we hold about you
- the right of erasure/to be forgotten
- the right of restriction on processing
- the right to object to processing
- the rights of portability/wanting your data
This document was last updated on Nov-03, 2022.